Ordyn’s 1101 MEOT provides a cost effective solution to transport Optical streams to geographically separated locations. The Ordyn 1101 provides connectivity between MSC (Mobile Switching Centre) and BTS (Base Transceiver Station) sites using optical fiber which is preferred when the distance between an MSC and BTS is wide (approximately 40 Km).
The Ordyn 1101 is a simple and cost effective solution to extend the transmission range of E1 streams between an MSC and BTS, using an optical fiber cable. The Ordyn 1101 is also useful in campus networking to interconnect a LAN and PBX at different sites using optical fiber. The Management Interface of the Ordyn 1101 includes functions such as alarms, configuration management and tools using LCT. This product can also be managed by Ordyn’s NMS system.
- Extended reach up to 40 km
- Integrated Management and Maintenance
- -48V DC operated, natural cooling
- AC 230V is optional
- Power supply redundancy
- Low Power Consumption
- Compact Mechanical Design
Ordyn 1140 - STM-1 CPE
The Ordyn 1140 is a feature rich, next generation SDH STM-1 Add/Drop Multiplexer with Ethernet over SDH support in a compact or wall/rack mountable 19" by 1U form factor chassis. A typical configuration of the Ordyn 1140 is to provision 21E1s with 1E3/DS3. Minimum configurations can support 4E1 or 4 Ethernet ports.
All features of a full-fledged ADM such as virtual concatenation, fully non-blocking any port to any port cross-connect at up to VC-12 level including tributary to tributary and broadcast connections, hold-over clocks, SNCP-N based ring protection and engineering order-wire are supported.
- Optical line interface using SFP modules at 155.52 Mbps as per ITU-T G.957
- Electrical line interface at 155.52 Mbps as per ITU-T G.703
- Supports 10/100BaseT, 100BaseFX Ethernet
- E1 interface as per ITU-T G.703 (120 ohm)
- Tributaries and interfaces including power supply offer front access for easy provisioning
- Supports 1310nm and 1550nm on a single mode fiber
- No forced cooling
- Suitable for FTTB applications
- Multiplexing and Demultiplexing comply to ITU-T G.707